Vital Oxide Advantages
Vital Oxide is shipped Ready To Use (RTU) as a hospital Disinfectant and may also be diluted using our customizable blending & dispensing system with on-site mixing for multiple applications, including food contact surface sanitization, carpet sanitization, and heavy-duty odor control.
- NPD ships in RTU sizes and in dispenser-ready containers.
- Shelf Stable - over one year shelf life.
- Ready To Use - no activation step required.
- Space Saving Multi-Use - multi-dilution system.
- Saves Money - reduced spillage and waste.
- Save Time - employee time required to prepare solutions is greatly reduced.
- NSF Certified - no rinse required at any dilution.
Vital Oxide Feature Sheet
Vital Oxide Odor Control
Vital Oxide Mold & Mildew
Vital Oxide SDS
Vital Oxide Label
Infectious Disease Prevention from Pests & Wildlife
- 60-second food contact surface sanitizer for 99.999% elimination of bacteria, including e coli, salmonella. listeria
- No rinse required
- Leaves no offensive odor or bad taste
- Hospital disinfectant 100% inactivation of viruses, including H1N1, Hepatitis B & C, and HIV
- Non-corrosive to treated surfaces
The Science Behind the Label
Vital Oxide Kills:
MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Legionella pneumophila. Aspergillus niger, Norovirus(Feline Calicivirus as surrogate) Human Immunodeficiency virus type 1(HIV-1), Enterobacter aerogenes, Listeria monocytogenes, Acinetobacter baumannii, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza A (H1N1)Swine Flu, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C.
Areas of use include:
Hospitals, Cruise Ships, Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Hotels, Schools & Day Care, HVAC Systems, Sports Equipment, Building Materials, Drip Irrigation Lines, Kennels, Auto Detail Shops, Households, Attics, Crawl Spaces, Pest Control, Pest Removal more.